Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Related Tools

Notices

Old 01-12-2011, 07:50 PM   #1
foobar
foobar began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3, 3g
Managing a headless library

What is the recommended way to add/remove books in a library controlled by a headless instance of calibre-server? I've tried using the "Connect to folder" function, but that doesn't seem to do manage. Is it intended to?

The only way I've managed so far is to create a library with the GUI and copy it over to my NAS.
foobar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 08:16 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
calibredb --help
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert