Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-03-2009, 10:17 PM   #1
Casse
Casse began at the beginning.

Device: none
Need recommendations

My K2 is almost a week old and needs clothes

My biggest concern would be protection. I can't count the number of times I've dropped my cell.... And I'm scared of damaging my K2

So which case / cover would you recommend for someone that is worried about dropping their K2?

And if you don't mind answering.... which cover / case do you have?

Casse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:56 AM   #2
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
I have the Amazon cover for my K2 - which has survived a few (cat-induced) falls from the chair arm to the floor (carpet). If you want a cover with a strap to hold it closed, the M-Edge is just dandy - I have my K1 in an M-Edge cover.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-04-2009, 08:59 AM   #3
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
I have both the Medge and the Oberon. I highly recommend both!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:21 AM   #4
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
There might be some suggestions in this thread:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59030
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote