Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-03-2012, 06:22 PM   #1
Scott J Robinson
Scott J Robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott J Robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott J Robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott J Robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott J Robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott J Robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott J Robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott J Robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott J Robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott J Robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott J Robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Post The Space Between

Hi everyone

I've just released my ebook, The Space Between, through Amazon.

[IMG][/IMG]

Kim thinks her day is going badly when her friend fails to meet her at Sherwood Forest. Then an annoying knight hits on her and she is stalked by an elf and a dwarf. But then the aliens attack and bad takes on a whole new meaning.

Collecting strange companions along the way she finds herself in a race to stop the war with the aliens before things really get out of control.

The Space Between is the first book of The Tribes of the Hakahei. It draws on myths and legends of ancient Earth, weaving a tale that moves from Sherwood Forest to distant worlds and outer space. It involves, amongst other things, magical gateways, Area 51, sentient spacecraft, a 50 thousand year old intergalactic war, elves and dwarves, wonder bras, Machu Picchu and strong coffee. And then things really start to get weird.

Here's a link so you can go have a look on Amazon. Unfortunately it isn't available anywhere else yet because I can't afford the ISBN at the moment but I can supply an epub, word of PDF version if anyone is interested.

Or you can go and read my blog

Thanks

Scott
Scott J Robinson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon, ebook, hakahei, the space between