Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 06-23-2010, 07:28 PM   #1
remlap
Enthusiast
remlap began at the beginning.

Device: none
302 Case

I see the 302 Case supplied is different in the German language packing to the one I've seen demoed sold in the States.

Anyone know where I can buy the US style case which you slip the 302 inside? And not the flap type I received.

Thanks
remlap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 06:04 AM   #2
orwell2k
Addict
orwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheese

Device: PocketBook 360°, BeBook (Hanlin V3), iRex DR1000S, iPad
I'm also curious about a case for the 302.

I have a PB360 and love it, but am considering another 6" device and the good showing by PocketBook with regard to the 360 makes me consider the 302.

Prior to getting the 360, I consider the (then) new BeBook Neo / Onyx Boox 60. What put me off the Neo, as did the BeBook mini for a 5" device, was the lack of cover. Neo still comes coverless, and I'm not sure how good the 'Milano' covers are for either BeBook device.

It appears the 302 does not have a dedicated cover also (unlike the PB360 custom case), which seems a bad oversight by a company that was doing everything right. Can the 301 covers be used? If not, what really is the best 302 cover to get?

Lastly, this page offers the PB302 for €295, including some kind of brown leather cover - what kind of cover is that?

http://www.ebookreaderstore.nl/pocke...302-white.html
orwell2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 06:24 AM   #3
remlap
Enthusiast

That site has a Youtube unboxing and its clearly not the case mine came with. It is the specially designed one that slips in.

But of course it could of been the demo model he had in.
Old 06-24-2010, 03:41 PM   #4
PocketGoods
Banned
PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: PB360
Hi, guys!

have you already visited our shop with the new premium cover for all PocketBook reader?

http://www.pocketgoods.de/Premium-Cover/

May be you will find there what you are looking for

Last edited by PocketGoods; 06-24-2010 at 03:44 PM.
PocketGoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 04:52 AM   #5
orwell2k
Addict
orwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheese

Device: PocketBook 360°, BeBook (Hanlin V3), iRex DR1000S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketGoods View Post
Hi, guys!

have you already visited our shop with the new premium cover for all PocketBook reader?

http://www.pocketgoods.de/Premium-Cover/

May be you will find there what you are looking for
Cool! Thanks for the info...
orwell2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:19 AM   #6
TomeRaider
Enthusiast
TomeRaider began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy, Sony PRS505, PB 302, PB 360
I bought 1 of these from pocketgoods (the black one) and its really good - much better than the shipping case which is too big and not very practical. The device clips in nicely with 6 clear plastic retainers.
TomeRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 05:33 AM   #7
remlap
Enthusiast

Hi trying to order and it trying to charge me 13,00 EUR for shipping when your signature says free shipping to EU I am in the UK.
Old 06-28-2010, 01:13 PM   #8
PocketGoods
Banned
PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: PB360
Quote:
Originally Posted by remlap View Post
Hi trying to order and it trying to charge me 13,00 EUR for shipping when your signature says free shipping to EU I am in the UK.
Hi!
Free shipping to EU for orders about 100 EUR only.
Usually I pay the 13 EUR if some one from EU buys a Reader from me, and that reduces of course my profit. But if your order is under 100 EUR and I pay your shipping costs I have no profit at all. It is not a business any more, it is charity
PocketGoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:33 PM   #9
remlap
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketGoods View Post
Hi!
Free shipping to EU for orders about 100 EUR only.
Usually I pay the 13 EUR if some one from EU buys a Reader from me, and that reduces of course my profit. But if your order is under 100 EUR and I pay your shipping costs I have no profit at all. It is not a business any more, it is charity
Yeah I got that later when I saw the shipping terms on your site, and anyway I need the case so ordered anyway, just your signature made it seem like the €39 actually factored in the cost of shipping.

Looking forward to getting it.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:23 AM   #10
remlap
Enthusiast

Had the case back this morning, and its lovely the colour I ordered the Foliant reminds me of a old hardback book.

Thanks

Lavinia