Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-28-2010, 02:32 PM   #1
crionox
Enthusiast
crionox began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, iPhone, iPad
Kindle 1 slip case - Waterfield Designs

Ok, so I know these have been around forever, but... I finally decided to get their slip case for my Kindle 1. I had had it bookmarked forever, but when I went to their site recently, I noticed that they only list Kindle 2 and DX options.

I emailed to see if they still had any for k1. They replied back and said they still had some for three of the colors. On top of that they automatically knocked 50% off the price. It came yesterday and is a perfect fit, very pleased with it. Just wanted to let any who might be interested know about this "off the page special."
crionox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:30 PM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
50% off is a sweet deal
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-11-2010, 11:36 AM   #3
angelad
Groupie
angelad is on a distinguished road

Device: kindle dx
Great offer.
angelad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 01:27 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
I just ordered one. I emailed last night, and got a response this morning.

Looks like exactly what I've been looking for.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:23 PM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ordered two hours ago, and just got a shipping confirmation email.

Can't wait.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2010, 03:43 PM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Alrighty then.

I ordered on 2-11, received on 2-13.

Emails promptly answered.

The case fits perfectly. Slightly snug, just enough to keep the Kindle from falling out.

Seems well padded, and the little tab on the end is to hold onto in order to easily slip the Kindle out.

You can see that only one end is open and ports are exposed for easy access.

This is much better than the case I had. I like reading the K1 without the cover...now I just slip it out, and when done, hit the sleep mode and slip it back in.

It will travel nicely in my purse, I don't have to worry about anything banging against it.

I am extremely satisfied, especially as for the K1 only, the price was 50% off, or $13.50. Shipping was $7, making a total of $20.50

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company, for their cases, ( and they have way more on their site!) and customer service.

http://www.sfbags.com/products/kindle/kindlecase.htm
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Waterfield Case 001.jpg
Views:	348
Size:	635.3 KB
ID:	45530   Click image for larger version

Name:	Waterfield Case 002.jpg
Views:	362
Size:	578.5 KB
ID:	45531   Click image for larger version

Name:	Waterfield Case 003.jpg