Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-04-2015, 10:19 AM   #1
dnastase
Addict
dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: NG,NSTG,NST,AuraHD,OnyxT68,Lynx, BoyueT62,NGP,Aura1,Oasis,Mars
send/convert to EPUB by default but always send PDF

Hi,

When sending a book to device I would like to always convert it to EPUB.
With the exception if the book is in PDF format. In this case I would like to just send it as PDF.
I couldn't find how to achieve that.
Any ideas ?

Thanks.
dnastase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 10:36 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnastase View Post
Hi,

When sending a book to device I would like to always convert it to EPUB.
With the exception if the book is in PDF format. In this case I would like to just send it as PDF.
I couldn't find how to achieve that.
Any ideas ?

Thanks.
(2 steps that might get it done)
In the device configuration (driver), change the order so PDF is above EPUB
(but still have both ticked)
In Preferences:Behavior:Prefered output: EPUB

The first sends PDF if it exists, then works down the list of ticked formats.
In none of the ticked, it makes EPUB (step 2)

Note: You may end up with EPUB versions in your Library if you use any auto-convert feature. PDF will still be the format sent (because of step 1)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-04-2015, 07:55 PM   #3
dnastase
Addict
dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: NG,NSTG,NST,AuraHD,OnyxT68,Lynx, BoyueT62,NGP,Aura1,Oasis,Mars
Thank you, great idea!
dnastase is offline   Reply With Quote