Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you have a tattoo?
Yes 2 6.06%
No 31 93.94%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-27-2024, 04:04 AM   #16
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
I'm not young, and I have one that I got about 20 years ago with zero regrets.

They don't turn blue if they're quality tattoos that you have protected from the sun.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 11:50 PM   #17
kwik
kwik began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Snap poll: Do you have a tattoo? Or more than one?
No tattoos here, and I have aversions to wearing any type of jewellery. Seeing tattoos on others generally gives me a negative feeling (especially the opposite sex, women). Even though I think some of the designs are fantastic, I think they belong off-body, not on-body. I get aversions when I see earlobes pierced to hang silly earrings too, because I consider piercings to be marring the landscape too. I much prefer 'au naturale' in most areas, I think.
kwik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 09:28 AM   #18
Indio777
Addict
Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Mobile Phone, Kindle (rarely), but mostly still read paper
I got one several years ago to commemorate my father, to whom I was very close. I waited several years after he passed to be sure of the design and that it was something I really wanted to do, not based on immediate emotions. Not at all sorry I did it. I have no plans to get more, but that could always change.

It's on the inside of my upper forearm so it's not always on display, as I tend to wear longsleeves year round (except at home). As meera mentioned, if they are quality tattoos and one doesn't expose them a lot to the sun (use a good sunscreen) and one keeps the skin in good condition they will last.
Indio777 is offline   Reply With Quote