Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-29-2010, 04:53 PM   #1
cucca
cucca began at the beginning.

Device: iphone 4
Help! pdf to epub for iphone

Hello All,
i'm a newbie, and i want to use the command line tool ebook-converter for convert a pdf (a4 format) in epub for read it in my iphone4 device... I didn't find much documentation about this tools and i hope for your help!

Thanx in advance!

cucca
cucca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 11:29 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cucca View Post
i want to use the command line tool ebook-converter for convert a pdf (a4 format) in epub for read it in my iphone4 device.
Here is the section of the manual that covers the ebook-convert command line feature.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert