Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 09-04-2009, 09:07 PM   #1
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Pocket PRO video on youtube

One of the members of our Astak staff did a short but very nice video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKw2aUzayCM
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:13 PM   #2
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Thanks

Nice "first" presentation. Now everyone has a video to link to to show it off.

Thanks Robert for your hard work.

AJ
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2009, 09:28 PM   #3
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Nice introduction! I would like to see someone spend time more close-up on the screen playing with the buttons to show what the unit can do with text.

I would also like to hear the voice of the TTS if that's possible.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:36 PM   #4
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Nice "first" presentation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Starr View Post
Nice "first" presentation. Now everyone has a video to link to to show it off.

Thanks Robert for your hard work.

AJ
Dear AJ:

Thank you. Amy did a great job as she had no experience. We all have been working long and hard this week to ship... so this was a one-shot video with little real preparation. I think it shows the rich colors and the speeed well.

Even though I am not on MR much anymore... I still follow most items and I work to improve behind the scenes. We remain very excited about the Pocket PRO and a new Mentor Lite that is just releasing.

The four colors of Pocket PRO are coming quickly. I am reluctant now to post dates; but it will be soon now.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:52 PM   #5
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
I would also like to hear the voice of the TTS if that's possible.
See Review of Hanlin V5 (Malaysia) for a video of TTS in English (at the bottom of the post).
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2009, 10:10 PM   #6
DarylO
DarylO began at the beginning.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro
Robert, could you work on improving their customer service? It sucks. Your company incompetently sent me the wrong colour, and they haven't even responded to my email.
DarylO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 10:15 PM   #7
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Thanks for that link, wallcraft. I found the entire post to be interesting as well as the comments.

The TTS sounded better than I thought it would.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 12:10 AM   #8
superstitious
Addict
superstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the rough

Device: K3 wifi
wow the colors are awesome. The "purple" is much cuter in this video. It seems lighter to almost pink at the ezreader website. Now I can see it's darker and actually looks more like purple than fusha.
superstitious is offline   Reply With Quote