Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-18-2011, 06:02 AM   #1
AJD
AJD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.AJD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.AJD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.AJD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.AJD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.AJD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.AJD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.AJD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.AJD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.AJD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.AJD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: kindle
Smile Paper Ghosts - 500,000 reads - now 99c

My crime thriller Paper Ghosts has been downloaded over 900,000 times. To mark this milestone, I am offering it on Amazon for 99c.

Awarded five stars by Project Fiction on its Good Fiction list. I hope you enjoy it.

When counterfeiter Steve Stricker leaves prison he discovers that his former partner-in-crime was murdered on the same day he was arrested by the Secret Service. His attempts to bring the killer to justice exposes a family torn apart by incest and political corruption. Steve shares what he knows with the Secret Service agent who arrested him, but can he be trusted?

http://www.amazon.com/Paper-Ghosts-ebook/dp/B003BEDY78

Last edited by AJD; 04-01-2011 at 11:38 AM.
AJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:52 AM   #2
AJD
AJD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.AJD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.AJD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.AJD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.AJD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.AJD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.AJD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.AJD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.AJD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.AJD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.AJD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Now through the 600,000 mark for downloads. Thanks to everyone.

Last edited by AJD; 02-24-2011 at 01:56 AM.
Old 02-24-2011, 02:25 AM   #3
sunnysmiles
Addict
sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: I pad air, kindle pw2 and kindle touch , kindle had fire Nook pad nook
I finished reading it last week and throughly enjoyed it. Carry on writing .
sunnysmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:50 AM   #4
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
For those of us who don't own Kindles or who prefer to buy anywhere but Amazon, will you be lowering the price or offering a discount code for Smashwords? I see the book is available at Smashwords but for $4.99.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 09:49 AM   #5
AJD

Paper Ghosts

Hi,

If you wish to buy Paper Ghosts from Smashwords, please click on http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ajdavidson and use coupon DG54G to buy a copy for $1.00.

AJ Davidson

PS. The book was reduced at Smashwords for a considerable time and I shifted a lot of copies, particularly with the Sony reader. However, my Kindle sales have always been slow, so I have been trying to raise the Amazon profile.

Last edited by AJD; 02-24-2011 at 09:52 AM. Reason: postscript
Old 02-24-2011, 09:54 AM   #6
AJD

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnysmiles View Post
I finished reading it last week and throughly enjoyed it. Carry on writing .
Glad you enjoyed it.

AJ