Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-10-2023, 11:08 AM   #1
HanG
HanG began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino
Kindle for PC and Calibre

Hi

Since October 6th I can no longer read the books from the Kindle directory properly, the titles are made illegible and the files are no longer convertible.
System: Calibre 6.29, DeDRM 10.09, Kindle for PC 2.1.0

I have a real/physical Kindle of the 11th generation, but I don't see it in the file manager or in calibre. how should I proceed?
HanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 03:10 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Use the Download & Transfer option on your Content and Devices page to download the files to your computer and from there to Calibre. You'll need to customize your deDRM plugin (serial number of your Kindle).
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 03:50 PM   #3
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
If you are using DeDRM 10.0.9 and the KFX Input plugin, you can still copy most of the ebooks to calibre from K4PC.

As for not seeing your Kindle ereader when it is connected to your computer, does the Kindle show it's connected screen?
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, dedrm, kindle