Notices

Old 02-16-2007, 06:59 AM   #1
Xtremegene
Connoisseur
Xtremegene began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500 --- Nokia n800
Eh? Anyone else discover new Reader accessory on Sony Style site? [PRS-LIGHT01]

http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/_3Cw...er_accessories

If not, I think it looks hot, if I may say so myself.

...And at second glance, I'm sad that it doesn't use a rechargeable battery (CR-2032 buttons instead). Apparently those are cheap and plentiful online, though I guess it is prudent to see if that is the same in retail stores. If so, here come batteries for the landfill.

Last edited by Xtremegene; 02-16-2007 at 07:13 AM.
Xtremegene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 08:34 AM   #2
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
All spent batteries should be kept in a glass jar, to gather leaks, until one has the time to bring them to a special recycling facility. Every city that has recycling facilities has a yearly campain, if not permanent, where one can bring toxic products like paint, glues, caustic products, neon bulbs(contain mercury), batteries and any manufactured product deemed dangerous to the environment.

It is requested of all crewperson of spaceship Earth to overstep laziness and lack of patience, and do the eco duty that will preserve the viability given to us.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-16-2007, 11:33 AM   #3
Aprilbeginnings
Guru
Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-500 /prs 650 soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtremegene
http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/_3Cw...er_accessories

If not, I think it looks hot, if I may say so myself.
This is the same light that is being sold for our reader from the wedgelight company......... its the same gooseneck they already have only this one they are charging more for, LOL. Oh and it really doesn't work all that well.

Here is the one we all were waiting for and personally I was disapointed, this is also on the sony accessory sight
http://www.biggerandbrighter.com/boo...P-02-1164.html

And this is the other, cheaper, same light at the same place, they just didn't put it with a picture of the e-reader plus this one comes in colors.
http://www.biggerandbrighter.com/boo...ems/GP-02.html
Aprilbeginnings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 06:12 PM   #4
Xtremegene
Connoisseur
Xtremegene began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500 --- Nokia n800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aprilbeginnings
This is the same light that is being sold for our reader from the wedgelight company......... its the same gooseneck they already have only this one they are charging more for, LOL. Oh and it really doesn't work all that well.
I knew I wasn't going out of mind, thinking that I had heard of a Flex-Neck before. Ironically enough, I thought the picture that Sony put up of the light was just the light, not the light + Reader. I was thinking the thin part to the left could clip on to the side of the Reader and provide illumination that way. Little did I know the thin object on the picture's left side IS the Reader. -_-
Xtremegene is offline   Reply With Quote