Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 12-17-2009, 06:23 PM   #76
nomesque
Snooty Bestselling Author
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Wow! That's great! So, are you having the in ground pool installed tomorrow?
Well, I just closed the contract on a 3-storey 6 bedroom house in the classiest suburb of Ipswich, paid cash... I was thinking I might build a new pool in the basement and fill the current one with purple jello...

nomesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:25 PM   #77
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
We can say we knew her when...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-17-2009, 06:28 PM   #78
nomesque
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
We can say we knew her when...
Yup!

Cos I'm clearly on a stampede to the top, I'm outselling Don Brown atm

(it's so much easier to be a bestselling author when you don't charge anything)
Old 12-17-2009, 06:37 PM   #79
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomesque View Post
Well, I just closed the contract on a 3-storey 6 bedroom house in the classiest suburb of Ipswich, paid cash... I was thinking I might build a new pool in the basement and fill the current one with purple jello...

Classy? Ipswich?

(sorry.....)
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:43 PM   #80
nomesque

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
Classy? Ipswich?

(sorry.....)
*snicker*

This is Ipswich in Australia, which is probably far LESS classy than Ipswich in England I should've remembered, though, that not everyone will see the dripping sarcasm inherent in the statement...
Advert
Old 12-19-2009, 02:22 AM   #81
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white

I've downloaded you book, and I'm looking forward to reading it... Never knew it was free, especially with you being from such a classy suburb...
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:10 AM   #82
pking36330
FT Parent PT Reader
pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Shocked by how much I've read on an iPod Touch received as a gift!
Quote:
Wanna hear something REALLY weird? DEAD(ish) is currently 63rd in the ebook 'sales' rankings on the B&N site. I'm starting to love the nook!
I saw it is on page 2 of 5 in the Free Books list on B&N. You must be proud! I need to download it tonight. Thank you for your hard work and generosity.

Last edited by pking36330; 01-06-2010 at 10:29 AM.
pking36330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:36 AM   #83
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Well, I just closed the contract on a 3-storey 6 bedroom house in the classiest suburb of Ipswich, paid cash...
So, did you buy in Leichhardt or Amberley?

Quote:
I was thinking I might build a new pool in the basement and fill the current one with purple jello...
Ahh, you're a woman after my own stomach.

The pool at Chateau Pompette (the Lounge-Party-Reality Chateau, not the IRL-Reality one):

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:19 PM   #84
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post

The pool at Chateau Pompette (the Lounge-Party-Reality Chateau, not the IRL-Reality one):

Cheers,
Marc
Ah, the Zany Carter dispensary... Great memories!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:40 AM   #85
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Ah, the Zany Carter dispensary... Great memories!
you remember them ? i'm pretty sure the only memories which survived in my head have been artificially implanted there for reasons i don't want to imagine.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:58 PM   #86
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
you remember them ? i'm pretty sure the only memories which survived in my head have been artificially implanted there for reasons i don't want to imagine.
I don't think he remembers; I think he premembers.
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:33 PM   #87
nomesque

Quote:
I heard Riverview is THE classy suburb. There certainly do seem to be a lot of Britney Spears lookalikes around here, so I guess the word on the street was right...

Quote:
Come on over for a jellywrestling tournament. The SOs should get on like a house on fire - maybe literally!

Quote:
Ooooooh.... purty!! I want!!
Old 01-11-2010, 08:36 PM   #88
nomesque

Quote:
Originally Posted by pking36330 View Post
I saw it is on page 2 of 5 in the Free Books list on B&N. You must be proud! I need to download it tonight. Thank you for your hard work and generosity.
Thanks pking - let me know what you think!

It's made it onto the FIRST page of B&N's Free Ebooks list now... no doubt thanks to some lovely people here and on nookboards Although I can't help wondering if complete strangers to me are being traumatised by all the naughty words...
Old 01-11-2010, 09:19 PM   #89
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Thanks pking - let me know what you think!

It's made it onto the FIRST page of B&N's Free Ebooks list now... no doubt thanks to some lovely people here and on nookboards Although I can't help wondering if complete strangers to me are being traumatised by all the naughty words...
Never, ever worry about What They Might Think while you are writing.

Congrats on the success!

Alan
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:23 PM   #90
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
Nom,

I was highly offended by your naughty words usage.
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
smashwords