Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 05-09-2013, 04:53 AM   #1
mapex
mapex began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-T2
How to disable TOC in recipe "Financial Times (UK)"

I would like to modify the recipe "Financial Times (UK)" and disable the Table of Contents. Instead of the TOC in the EPUB, I want to use the navigation links provided by the recipe. The reason is that my reader Sony PRS-T2 wastes a lot of screen space with a large "Table of Contents" button when displaying an EPUB from this recipe. If I disable TOC, the button will be gone, I suppose.

I added the line 'max-toc-links' : 0 to the recipe, as shown below. But this modified recipe still creates a complete TOC. Please let me know what I am doing wrong.

Code:
    conversion_options = {
                          'comment'          : description
                        , 'tags'             : category
                        , 'publisher'        : publisher
                        , 'language'         : language
                        , 'linearize_tables' : True
                        , 'max-toc-links' : 0
                        }
mapex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 05:04 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Change the output profile in Preferences->Common Options->Page Layout to Generic e-ink reader
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 05:17 AM   #3
mapex
mapex began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-T2
Excellent, thank you!
mapex is offline   Reply With Quote