Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-18-2010, 01:13 PM   #31
tponzo
Addict
tponzo doesn't littertponzo doesn't littertponzo doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS 900(gave it to my sister); Sony PRS-T1; onyx book note air
I'm in Cleveland and so far haven't been that impressed with the selection of ebooks that Clevenet offers. I'm having a hard time finding most things. Can't wait to get hooked up with the Philadelphia library. thanks for the info.
tponzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 08:56 PM   #32
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
tponzo--
I fear that if you don't like Clevnet's collection of eBooks you'll probably be disappointed with the Philadelphia library. Clevnet has one of the larger eBook collections (currently 4600 ePubs). The Philadelphia library only has about a quarter of that--about 1200 ePubs. Still, the Philadelphia collection isn't too shabby when you compare it to my hometown of Sacramento (only 105 ePubs last time I checked).

dordale
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-25-2010, 12:38 PM   #33
tponzo
Addict

I haven't had a lot of luck finding ebooks in the Clevenet collection. Seems like a lot of the newer best seller and genre collections are available as mp3s but not as epubs. Fine if you want to listen to your books rather than read them but I'm not there yet. I really was hoping to find more things available as epubs. Oh well it's still better than nothing and at least with Sony I can take advantage of what is out there. Waiting for my card from Philadelphia to see what they've got.
Old 06-25-2010, 06:31 PM   #34
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
No need to wait for the card to check out the collection...

http://freelibrary.lib.overdrive.com...ncedSearch.htm

(If you choose the ePub format from the drop down menu and leave everything else blank, the search engine will generate a list of all the ePub books available.)

dordale
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 03:24 PM   #35
tponzo
Addict

Just got my card from FLP. On vacation this week, can't wait to do some serious reading.
Advert