Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-06-2009, 12:31 PM   #1
jbsanno
More Books! More Books!
jbsanno began at the beginning.

Device: iPod Touch, Palm TE2
Smile Hello from Philadelphia

Hello, I'm new here today, and I'm in Philadelphia. Just found this site through Twitter, FLOORED about Fictionwise being bought out by B&N, hope it's all good.
I've been reading books on my Palm TE for years, and since January, on my iTouch. LOVE that I can get my eReader / Fictionwise books on the Touch!
I have two long flights in the next week, and now can have a relatively weightless carry-on, my shoulders and seatmates will thank me.
Looking forward to great conversations here.
Just one noob question - what are karma points and why are they important? (Yes, I looked through the FAQ and Search, but I'm at work and had to give up the hunt...)
Thanks for your kind replies!
jbsanno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:56 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi jbsanno and welcome to the Forum.

Karma is a member's way of recognizing something you've done and for which he/she is grateful.

I read books on my iPaq for years till I switched over to a Sony with eInk and it is a great improvement
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-06-2009, 05:33 PM   #3
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Welcome to MobileRead jbsanno.

I take it you saw my post in the member's chat area on finding information on how the Karma system works.

To wind your way there via the MR home page go: Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge > Sticky How karma at MobileRead works

Please send me a public or private message if you need any further information.

WDE.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote