Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-09-2013, 12:15 PM   #211
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
free pre-order (may or may not be anything worth getting):

InterMix Romance Sampler by Various
(no description yet from Penguin)

http://www.amazon.com/InterMix-Roman.../dp/B00C5QZDFE
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:28 PM   #212
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Free @ Amazon

M/M Romance

Downtime by Tamara Allen
Time Travel Victorian
Note: Has high reviews..See this review here. for more info on its history.

Quote:

FBI Agent Morgan Nash is on assignment in London when his case goes awry and he finds himself moments away from a bullet through the heart. But fate has other plans: Morgan is knocked out pursuing a suspect... and wakes up in 1888.

While cataloging ancient manuscripts at the British Museum, Ezra Glacenbie accidentally pulls Morgan out of the twenty-first century--an impromptu vacation that may become permanent for Morgan if they can't locate the spellbook Ezra used. Further hampering Morgan's quest to get home is the irresistible temptation to investigate history's most notorious serial killer. But in repressive Victorian London, the unexpected romance blossoming between Morgan and Ezra becomes the most dangerous complication of all.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-09-2013, 12:42 PM   #213
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre 1, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle, Kobo Libre Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Free @ Amazon

M/M Romance

Downtime by Tamara Allen
Time Travel Victorian
Note: Has high reviews..See this review here. for more info on its history.
I tried to read that....it bored me. I think most detective type stories are just not my thing.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:44 PM   #214
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
Quote:
I already have Heart of Iron. It's one of DANL featured Selections. So if you have a credit or buy a 6 pak from them you can get it early before May.
I've used up all my credits last month but am thinking of getting more just to get Heart of Iron. I haven't decided yet. All those months I was struggling to use my credits and this month I am creditless with four featured books that I'm considering!

I guess I need to sign back up!
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:56 PM   #215
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Free @ Amazon

Eternity Embraced
(Demonica) by Larissa Ione

My Dearest Friend by Hazel Statham
(Books We Love Regency Romance)

Indies:

The Last Execution by Jerrie Alexander

Runway Romance by Merri Hiatt
(Love in the Air Trilogy)

A Fair to Remember by Stacey Joy Netzel
(Welcome To Redemption 02)
Author's note: This series is NOT to be considered Christian Fiction.
Book one is here This is a two author series formally published by Wild Rose Press. It's now self published.

Lost & Found
by Tamara Larson
Advert
Old 04-09-2013, 12:58 PM   #216
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura-panda View Post
I've used up all my credits last month but am thinking of getting more just to get Heart of Iron. I haven't decided yet. All those months I was struggling to use my credits and this month I am creditless with four featured books that I'm considering!

I guess I need to sign back up!
Oh I know what you mean. This was the first month they had anything I really wanted. I got 4 books too and have two credits left.
Old 04-09-2013, 01:00 PM   #217
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I tried to read that....it bored me. I think most detective type stories are just not my thing.
From what I read from reviews it's not erotic but a sweet romance so yeah I don't think it will appeal to those who read M/M for that reason. I think it's more a Gay Cozy Mystery type story.
Old 04-09-2013, 01:04 PM   #218
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Agreed I skip over guys names and believe me the slush pile is full of them everyday! There are only two male romance writers I can recommend. That would be Leigh Greenwood and M.L. Buchman both do HEA and are pretty good romance writers. Opps forgot Nico Russo too. That is three.
I've picked up a few free Leigh Greenwoods, and I bought 3 books in Buchman's Night Stalkers series from DaNL, but I haven't actually read any of them yet.

Who is Nico Russo? I couldn't find him on Amazon or Goodreads.
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:08 PM   #219
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
I've picked up a few free Leigh Greenwoods, and I bought 3 books in Buchman's Night Stalkers series from DaNL, but I haven't actually read any of them yet.

Who is Nico Russo? I couldn't find him on Amazon or Goodreads.
It's Nico Rosso sorry.
Old 04-09-2013, 01:09 PM   #220
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
It's Nico Rosso sorry.
Ha! That explains it Off to check it out ...
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:14 PM   #221
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
Ha! That explains it Off to check it out ...
I did not mean to raspberry you. I hit the wrong pink face.

He writes SciFi romance and is married to Zoe Archer.
Old 04-09-2013, 01:28 PM   #222
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Kindle Romance of the Day $1.99

The Most to Lose
by Laura Landon
Historical Regency Romance

I wont post the blurb. It's horrible! Read the reviews instead. Who the....writes Montlake Romance blurbs needs to be replaced!
Old 04-09-2013, 01:35 PM   #223
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Nook Deal of the Day! $2.99

The Selection by Kiera Cass
Young Adult Dystopian

Kindle Link

Quote:
For thirty-five girls, the Selection is the chance of a lifetime. The opportunity to escape the life laid out for them since birth. To be swept up in a world of glittering gowns and priceless jewels. To live in a palace and compete for the heart of gorgeous Prince Maxon.

But for America Singer, being Selected is a nightmare. It means turning her back on her secret love with Aspen, who is a caste below her. Leaving her home to enter a fierce competition for a crown she doesn't want. Living in a palace that is constantly threatened by violent rebel attacks.

Then America meets Prince Maxon. Gradually, she starts to question all the plans she's made for herself—and realizes that the life she's always dreamed of may not compare to a future she never imagined.
Note: Someone here asked for more YA so here you go.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:07 PM   #224
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Can anybody recommend a really good romance book to check out of the Kindle Prime Lending Library? I am having alot trouble finding something as wade through the smut (Not talking about Romance or Erotica but SMUT) and I don't want to waste my April lending slot.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:11 PM   #225
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Anybody read Connected by Kim Karr? It's 2.99 and I've put it on my watch list but the cover is, hmmm, very nice. I think I read somewhere it's a real-life husband and wife on the cover.
http://www.amazon.com/Connected-Conn...gital-text_100
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote