That foreign fellow and the goof 4 14.29%
Daffy and Bugs (She's getting a drafted running mate) 15 53.57%
The Blue One, Next to the Fish 14 50.00%
pshrynk and Patricia 12 42.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-04-2008, 10:33 AM   #16
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
I voted for pshrynk and Patricia, but not pshrynk and Patricia. IS THAT SO WRONG?
You paid your $250 to the laddy on the door, and only voted once? That sounds very poor value in today's economic climate.
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 10:40 AM   #17
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Out jumps John Scalia with Clarence Thomas and an unnamed third justice in tow. "Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as fear, surprise, Ruth-less efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to The Constitution, and nice red uniforms!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I get it! It a boy band!
paaa hahahaha !!!!!

zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-04-2008, 10:43 AM   #18
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Where's my write-in vote option????????

Bill 'n' Opus!
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 10:54 AM   #19
Gaurnim
Final Five n°42
Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Cybook Gen3
I always rely on my classics :

Why vote for a lesser evil ?
Vote for Cthul'hu !!

He's (it's) not present in this poll, as it would be "The radioactively green one, next to the fish"
Gaurnim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 10:56 AM   #20
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurnim View Post
I always rely on my classics :

Why vote for a lesser evil ?
Vote for Cthul'hu !!

He's (it's) not present in this poll, as it would be "The radioactively green one, next to the fish"
he'll (it'll) be so pleased !!
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-04-2008, 11:48 AM   #21
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I DEMAND A RE-COUNT!
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:10 PM   #22
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I DEMAND A RE-COUNT!
Okay. One.

I, as duly unappointed departing office for the Lounge, do hereby affirm that there was one RE in daffy4u's post.
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:16 PM   #23
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
OK, people are standing in line for hours. Complaining, grumbling. This is where they should set up Sony vending machines, so that people can read while waiting in line.

Last edited by DixieGal; 11-04-2008 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Patent pending
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:36 PM   #24
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
Oh man, how could you? Now we are going to have to whip you out of the forums with wet noodles!
Ooohhhh, yes, please... whip me with the wet noodles... please... I deserve to be whipped with wet noodles...
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 01:01 PM   #25
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Ooohhhh, yes, please... whip me with the wet noodles... please... I deserve to be whipped with wet noodles...
Oh, you're just looking for the stroganoff sauce that's on those noodles....
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 01:25 PM   #26
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
(running to another comuter so she can vote again for Daffy..........)
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 01:45 PM   #27
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Oh, you're just looking for the stroganoff sauce that's on those noodles....
Yes, I like stroganoff while I get whipped by those wet noodles...

Old 11-04-2008, 01:47 PM   #28
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Yes, I like stroganoff while I get whipped by those wet noodles...

Ooh. You are so bad!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:56 PM   #29
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer

"Never let a good straight line go unanswered," my pappy used to say.

...or was that Fozzie Bear?...

No, Fozzie said "Never"... no, "Always"... no, it was... "Never... use a preposition to end a sentence with."

Wait, that was Dan Quayle... no, it couldn't have been, he couldn't spell preposition... Must have been Groucho Marx.

Unless it wasn't.

Um.

Groucho.

It couldn't have been Harpo.

No, no, I got it! It has something to do with modifiers!... uh...

Oh, sweet niblets! I'm going back to wet noodles. No sauce for me, I'm too zaftig! (That means fat.)

This free-form consciousness-a-rama was brought to you by the SJB... now using only right-handed-spin electrons, for a truly polarity-unified experience!
Old 11-04-2008, 04:22 PM   #30
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
C'mon people, vote for DAFFY!!!

She will bring change!!

(mostly in dimes and nickles, but then again she never said what KIND of change)

She will revive HOPE in all of us!

(we'll be hoping she doesn't know our home address!!)

VOTE DAFFY!!! VOTE DAFFY!!! VOTE DAFFFFFY!!

(AS MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN!)
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
unutterable silliness