Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-29-2013, 10:08 PM   #826
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by worktolive View Post
I saw that One For the Money is on sale right now for $2.99. I was debating getting it, but have always been kind of put off by the fact that Stephanie apparently doesn't ever grow or change (I like the characters to evolve if they are in a continuing series).
I agree that humor is subjective. For example, I can't stomach Sandra Hill at all. I think Evanovich's early Stephanie Plum novels are utterly silly funny...slapstick funny...Lucy-and-Ethyl-in-the-chocolate-factory slapstick silly.

But I had to stop reading because the author won't let Stephanie grow up...or even grow in skills beyond a certain point. Plus, I hate unresolved "love triangles".

For the rest, I have to do a spoiler...so if you don't want certain plot "twists" exposed, don't click the "Spoiler" button (or read below, if you're on the mobile site - which apparently doesn't handle the Spoiler tags right):

Spoiler:

Personally, I believe that Evanovich originally intended Steph to end up with Joe. So everything in the books in maybe the first dozen books did show a growth in their relationship, with Ranger just being a teaser, a temptation, a way for Steph to not commit yet. But she increasingly relied on Joe for her emotional strength.

I think in the early books, there *is* a progression in Steph's knowledge of being a bounty hunter. She went from being totally clueless (but damned lucky) to developing a certain level of skill (not enough for a "real" bounty hunter, but not an utter idiot either!) In addition, she was getting more and more exposure to the "dark side" of bounty hunting (and the fact that it's a job that could actually kill her).

Finally, in book 11, she quit the bounty hunting job, tried a few ridiculous jobs, but ended up working for Ranger. I don't remember what the book called her job, but she was a researcher online, like a skip-tracer. And - amazingly - Evanovich actually let her be good at it! I was cheering for Steph!

When I bought book 12 and it was back to the same clueless slapstick humor and will-she-or-won't-she with Ranger, I stopped buying the books. I read the next couple from the library in the hopes she'd be allowed to go back to the woman who'd actually learned and grown a little...but no luck. And IMO, I thought the humor was broader and more slapstick than before...leaning toward what I think of as "dumb-and-dumber" humor. So I'm done.

Finally, as I mentioned before, I think Evanovich really intended for Steph to end up with Joe originally, and Ranger to just be a distraction/temptation while she was coming around to that. But when her fans came down pretty much 50/50 on whether Steph should end up with Joe or Ranger, she had to backtrack. I feel like she'd led the reader into seeing growth in her relationship with Joe, though, so it started to feel like (and did eventually turn into) Steph's "cheating" on Joe (although Evanovich wrote an "off-page" argument that caused Joe and Steph to break up - which again IMO felt very forced to allow her to write the Ranger storyline).

FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 10:23 PM   #827
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
I agree that humor is subjective. For example, I can't stomach Sandra Hill at all. I think Evanovich's early Stephanie Plum novels are utterly silly funny...slapstick funny...Lucy-and-Ethyl-in-the-chocolate-factory slapstick silly.

But I had to stop reading because the author won't let Stephanie grow up...or even grow in skills beyond a certain point. Plus, I hate unresolved "love triangles".

For the rest, I have to do a spoiler...so if you don't want certain plot "twists" exposed, don't click the "Spoiler" button (or read below, if you're on the mobile site - which apparently doesn't handle the Spoiler tags right):
My Reply to your hidden reply. It deals with the last two books.
Spoiler:
Just have to say in the last few books Joe's a moron. Ranger had to save his butt and he's a cop and former Navy guy. Stephanie is seflish. She's expects Ranger to pay her to watch his back. I mean how many times has he saved her butt?!? In 18 It seems that her and Ranger was finally going to have that relationship but in comes 19 and it's all back to square one. This is why I say it is ghostwritten by different people. I would say since book 15 ghost writers took over.

About Book 12
Spoiler:

I do agree in book 12 she choose Joe. When she was worried who would come through the door it was Joe she didn't want to get hurt. She finally told him she loved him. It was suppose to be the end. I really believe that. In Book 12 they had come full circle of her and Ranger's relationship but in the end of the book she choose Joe. After that two more books from JE and the rest are Ghostwritten

I will say I believe 15-19 are Ghostwritten. They do not have JE's style to them. It similar but if you look you will notice subtle differences in the writing style.

Last edited by Blossom; 06-29-2013 at 10:28 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 11:48 PM   #828
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
You guys lasted with the Plum series longer than I did. They became library reads, then library skims for me before 12. I don't think I've even bothered looking at any sense.

Spoiler:
In the beginning I wanted her with Joe. But long before I stopped reading I got to the point I wanted both of them to dump her and each find someone else.

It sounds like in the later books the author turned Joe into a moron to justify continuing the triangle.

I realize these books are not marketed as romances, so to an extent she gets a pass on this. But I loathe love triangles to begin with and will never understand why authors write them. Sure they get lots of free publicity with the “team guy 1’s name” and “team guy 2” stuff, but they're just asking half their readership to be disappointed. But that’s a rant for another day
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 07:59 AM   #829
Amy_k
Zealot
Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T2, Nexus 7
Two backlist titles from Anna Jeffrey. Both previously published by Penguin. $0.99

Sweet Water

Quote:
Terry Ledger, wealthy developer of upscale sub-divisions and builder of high-end homes, has an ultimate goal of constructing a sprawling senior citizen development in the Sunbelt. He has searched for years for just the right location, but never expected to find it on an eBay auction. He paid a million dollars to win the tiny town of Agua Dulce. ..... He’s used to his activities changing other peoples’ lives, but little did he know that his association with Agua Dulce and its ten residents would be life-changing for himself.

Nor does Marisa Rutherford, the ostensible town mayor, manager of the only cafe, flea market and tourist trap and nurturer of her dying mother, expect to have to protect the town’s odd population, as well as her heart and soul, from an outsider like Terry and his plans.

SWEET WATER is a poignant story of how Terry and Marisa gradually fall in love and Terry grows to share Marisa’s need to take care of her mother and protect the town’s citizens.
Kindle Nook Sony Kobo Smashwords

Sweet Return

Quote:
When renowned war correspondent and photojournalist Dalton Parker is dragged back to his hometown to face his past and handle a family crisis, the last thing he expects is to see a prime pasture of his family’s Lazy P ranch taken over by hundreds of stinking chickens. There’s an explanation for this and its name is Joanna Walsh, his mother’s best friend. While Joanna is a good-looking woman who’s no dummy, she’s the most uncompromising and infuriating female Dalton has ever met. Still, he can’t keep from admiring her caring nature and common sense, not to mention her great body. The dumbest thing he could do is try to lure her into his bed, but he’s never been smart when it comes to women.
Joanna Walsh is known for trying to fix other people’s problems. Believing the oldest Parker son could and should help his mother, Joanna is the one who called him to come back to town. And that turned out to be the biggest mistake she’s ever made. Once the rugged, self-assured Dalton sees her hens and her free-range egg operation, he’s determined they have to go. Yet, through their daily conflicts, Joanna starts to see that while he’s seen and photographed the worst of humanity and grown a hard shell, deep down he’s a softie hiding a damaged heart. At the same time she dreads his abrasiveness, she can’t keep from being drawn to him in a way she’s never been before. Can she fix him, too?
Kindle Kobo
Amy_k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 08:09 AM   #830
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
I blame the Kobo codes and other sales for my buying spree this week
  • Plus One by Brighton Walsh
  • The Second Time Around by Marie Ferrarella
  • The Temporary Wife by Jeannie Moon
  • Time Raiders: the Healer's Passion by Parker Blue
  • Back on Track by Donna Cummings
  • Officer Off Limits by Tessa Bailey
  • No Turning Back by HelenKay Dimon
  • It's Not Christmas Without You by HelenKay Dimon
  • Lean on Me by HelenKay Dimon
  • We'll Be Home for Christmas by HelenKay Dimon
  • Just What He Wanted by HelenKay Dimon
  • Chasing Shadows by C.J. Lyons
  • Lost in Shadows by C.J. Lyons
  • Plus 15 of Nora Roberts old category books
Within Striking Distance by Ingrid Weaver is the book I bought with the horrible formatting that Kobo credited me for. Wish I could get the copon code back too

Actually for as much time as I spent browsing at Kobo and new-to-me authors' websites, I didn't buy very much. I looked at a whole lot!

I kept back a few codes to use tomorrow when the new batch of Harlequins becomes available.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 10:09 AM   #831
NixLapi
Addict
NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
I kept back a few codes to use tomorrow when the new batch of Harlequins becomes available.
Me too! I've got all my appendages crossed hoping they still work!

All my buys this week were with Kobo codes, I definitely made up for zero buys last week!

Hot Ink by Ranae Rose
Innocent Ink by Ranae Rose
Rough Around the Edges by Ranae Rose
All My Tomorrows by Colette Saucier
Just What He Wanted by HelenKay Dimon
We Are Made of Stardust by Mimi Strong (and have already read it!)
NYC Angels: An Explosive Reunion by Alison Roberts
Damaged 2 by H.M. Ward
Seduction and Snacks by Tara Sivec
Instant Attraction by Jill Shalvis
Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid

Still no Tangled Oh, and Kobo is going to credit me on that non-downloadable book, so that's nice.
NixLapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 10:55 AM   #832
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
My haul:

California Homecoming by Casey Dawes ($1.98)
Chasing Shadows by C J Lyons ($0.54)
Falling Into Us by Jasinda Wilder ($1.75)
His Risk to Take by Tessa Bailey ($1.09)
Hold On To Me by Stacey Joy Netzel ($1.49)
Lost in Shadows by C J Lyons ($0.54)
Mr Impossible by Loretta Chase ($2.31)
Never Let Me Go by Donna Marie Rogers ($1.49)
Officer Off Limits by Tessa Bailey ($1.57)
Protecting What's His by Tessa Bailey ($1.57)
Take Care, Sara by Lindy Zart ($0.54)
The Complete Short Stories of Saki by H H Munro ($1.98)
Welcome To Redemption (Books 1 – 6) by Rogers & Netzel ($2.09)
(plus 2 non-fiction titles totaling $7.04)

15 books = $25.98

Not good but it could've been worse ...

I hope the codes are still valid by Tuesday so I can use it on The Wicked. Except for some high price items, my wishlist has been beaten into submission and will remain that way for if I can just stay away from here and Dear Author
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 11:31 AM   #833
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I blame it on Kobo codes, that and I got a $25 gift card too so I figure I did really well, all things considered.
The first 5 books were the only ones not on my wishlist [I'm trying very hard to cut back on those!]
--Letting Go – Jennifer Foor
--Consequences – Althea Romig
--Ruining Me – Nicole Reed
--Demanding Ransom – Megan Squires
--Limits – Liz Reinhardt
Conquer Your Love – J.C. Reed
Subject to Change – Alessandra Thomas
The Impact of You – Kendall Ryan
Playing for Keeps – Emma Hart
Diamond Girl – Andrea Smith
Love Plus One – Andrea Smith
Nearly Broken - Devon Ashley
Flat Out Matt – Jessica Park
More – Clare James
Rock Stars Do It [all 3 books in Series] – Jasinda Wilder
Falling Into Us – Jasinda Wilder
Real Ugly – C.M. Stunich
Finding Never – C.M. Stunich [had the 1st=5star, read this, 5 star]
Keeping Never – C.M. Stunich [read, 5 star]
Fallen Crest High – Tijan
22 books = $28ish
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 11:33 AM   #834
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
My haul:

California Homecoming by Casey Dawes ($1.98)
Chasing Shadows by C J Lyons ($0.54)
Falling Into Us by Jasinda Wilder ($1.75)
His Risk to Take by Tessa Bailey ($1.09)
Hold On To Me by Stacey Joy Netzel ($1.49)
Lost in Shadows by C J Lyons ($0.54)
Mr Impossible by Loretta Chase ($2.31)
Never Let Me Go by Donna Marie Rogers ($1.49)
Officer Off Limits by Tessa Bailey ($1.57)
Protecting What's His by Tessa Bailey ($1.57)
Take Care, Sara by Lindy Zart ($0.54)
The Complete Short Stories of Saki by H H Munro ($1.98)
Welcome To Redemption (Books 1 – 6) by Rogers & Netzel ($2.09)
(plus 2 non-fiction titles totaling $7.04)

15 books = $25.98

Not good but it could've been worse ...

I hope the codes are still valid by Tuesday so I can use it on The Wicked. Except for some high price items, my wishlist has been beaten into submission and will remain that way for if I can just stay away from here and Dear Author
My wishlist took a kicking this week too, then I spent some time reading around and added another 15 or so to it.
Old 06-30-2013, 11:51 AM   #835
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
My wishlist took a kicking this week too, then I spent some time reading around and added another 15 or so to it.
It's the "reading around" that causes all this 'spending havoc'
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 12:46 PM   #836
Blue2u
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
It's the "reading around" that causes all this 'spending havoc'
You're preaching to the choir!

Freebie: Off Limits by Sawyer Bennett
Old 06-30-2013, 12:58 PM   #837
Blue2u
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by NixLapi View Post
Me too! I've got all my appendages crossed hoping they still work!

All my buys this week were with Kobo codes, I definitely made up for zero buys last week!

Hot Ink by Ranae Rose
Innocent Ink by Ranae Rose
Rough Around the Edges by Ranae Rose
All My Tomorrows by Colette Saucier
Just What He Wanted by HelenKay Dimon
We Are Made of Stardust by Mimi Strong (and have already read it!)
NYC Angels: An Explosive Reunion by Alison Roberts
Damaged 2 by H.M. Ward
Seduction and Snacks by Tara Sivec
Instant Attraction by Jill Shalvis
Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid

Still no Tangled Oh, and Kobo is going to credit me on that non-downloadable book, so that's nice.
Tangled, grrrr, this is one I check so regularily at Kobo it's sick. I keep telling myself that if I go under budget one week I'll just pay regular price for it at Amazon, but of course that hasn't happened yet... But I'm glad you got your credit!
Old 06-30-2013, 02:00 PM   #838
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks to Kobo coupons and the amazing MindWarp. I with almost no money was able to get 11 books! The 12th one I bought on Friday.
As you can see all but the last one was under $2.

The Final prices with coupons.
  1. Dancing on Snowflakes by Jane Bonander $1.05
  2. Molly and the Phantom by Lynn Michaels $1.05
  3. Something Wild by Anna Eberhardt $1.05
  4. Sweet Amy Jane by Anna Eberhardt $0.45
  5. Whispered Heat by Anna Eberhardt $1.05
  6. The Last Chance Ranch by Barbara Samuel $1.05
  7. Follow the Heart by Anita Mills $1.35
  8. Lady of Fire by Anita Mills $1.35
  9. The Fire and the Fury by Anita Mills $1.35
  10. Sweet Conquest by Marsha Bauer $1.75
  11. Hidden by Eve Silver $1.40
  12. Midnight Rider by Kat Martin $4.15 (Agency book)

Anna Eberhardt is also known as Tiffany White, which someone on here highly recommended to me.

Last edited by Blossom; 06-30-2013 at 02:08 PM.
Old 06-30-2013, 02:28 PM   #839
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Free @ Amazon

Dance With A Gunfighter by Joanne Pence

A Hard Man to Forget by Kerry Connor

Indies:

This Tangled Thing Called Love by Marie Astor

Shades Of Grace by Ranay James
(The McKinnon Legends Book 3 - A Time Travel Series)
Old 06-30-2013, 04:53 PM   #840
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
I did really good this week. . Although the day isn't over yet.

Come the Dawn - Christina Skye (.99) (Got the first free so got the 2nd one too.)
Taken by Storm - Danelle Harmon (.99)
Dark Desires - Eve Silver (.99)
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote