Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-01-2009, 12:54 PM   #1
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Romance readers with a Sony

I was browsing Dear Author and they have a few reviews on the new "Harlequin Undone" books. Basically they are (very) short stories of new authors and they are not limited to time period.

Guidelines from Harlequin
http://community.eharlequin.com/foru...torical-undone

I think this is very cool. New authors can get an opportunity to get their name out there.

Anyway, there are currently 4 titles available, and it looks like a new one comes out each month. They are available for a whopping....99 cents! These are strictly for the ebook market.

Sorry Kindle users, looks like they are available but for like $2-3.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 01:07 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Sorry Kindle users, looks like they are available but for like $2-3.
Maybe not. What format are they in? Do they have DRM?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-01-2009, 01:10 PM   #3
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Maybe not. What format are they in? Do they have DRM?

BOb
They are on the ebookstore, so presumably yes. I don't know how DRM works on Harlequin's website, but I'm sure they are offered there as well.

Why, are you interested in one?
Old 01-01-2009, 01:12 PM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
They are on the ebookstore, so presumably yes. I don't know how DRM works on Harlequin's website, but I'm sure they are offered there as well.

Why, are you interested in one?
No, I was wondering if they were in a format that the Kindle could read either directly for by removing DRM. Which would mean if they are mobi or LIT then Kindle people could still get them for 99¢.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 01:23 PM   #5
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
No, I was wondering if they were in a format that the Kindle could read either directly for by removing DRM. Which would mean if they are mobi or LIT then Kindle people could still get them for 99¢.

BOb

Oh, right
Well I just checked Harlequin's website, they are also $2-3 there.
Advert