Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-17-2010, 05:35 PM   #1
barth90
Enthusiast
barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kindle DX , Paperwhite, Onyx Note Pro
Title and author on Kindle DX

I use Calibre to convert and upload non-drm books to my Kindle DX. I use the SEND TO DEVICE button to do the transfer.
On the Home page of my DX where all the books are listed some have the title on the left and author at the end of the line on the right. This is how I would like them to be.

But most Have the title and the author together on the left side separated by a dash (-).

What do I need to do to have the first setup?

Slowly learning how to use this wonderful program

Thank You
barth90 is offline   Reply With Quote