Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-11-2010, 02:29 PM   #1
tselling
Addict
tselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enough

Device: NookColor (MiRage/CM7.2 & Moon+ Reader Pro)
Fictionwise under $1.00

I found a few more that were just recently reduced to under $1.00.

While some may say mobipocket format is available I have found that often that is a mistake. The ereader download has always worked so far. The mobipocket download has always required a ticket to be opened, sometimes takes a week to get a response, and sometimes they refunded saying mobipocket really wasn't available.

I used coupon code snow2010 (worked today supposed to have expired today I think) for 5% discount.

I use https://www.fictionwise.com/eBooks/recentlyreduced.htm and sort by lowest price.

The Edge of the World (Terra Incognita #1)
by Kevin J. Anderson

Ralph Compton West of the Law
by Ralph Compton

The Knights of the Cornerstone
by James P. Blaylock

Last edited by tselling; 02-08-2010 at 03:09 PM.
tselling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:11 PM   #2
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
So far, I've only had one that they had to refund (and at that point, the ereader version was >$12). However, I've also only had ONE that the mobi worked without a ticket (and that week wait).

Also had one EPUB that was broken in same week, also required fixes a their end.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2010, 09:45 PM   #3
Gummby
Enthusiast
Gummby began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600, GEB1150, Treo 680
You can add Star Trek: Adventures in Time and Space, edited by Mary Taylor, to that list. I got the ereader version for $0.84 (& a $0.04 rebate for ereader preferred!).

http://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/b1...ary-P-Taylor/?

That seems like some kind of glitch, though. If I remember right, it just came out last month.
Gummby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 10:34 AM   #4
Gummby
Enthusiast
Gummby began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600, GEB1150, Treo 680
A new translation of Dante's Purgatory is also available - $0.75 ($0.64 for club members).

https://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/b...ry/Dante/?si=0
Gummby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 04:07 PM   #5
tselling
Addict
tselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enough

Here are a couple more that were just reduced to under $1:

Devices and Desires (Engineer Trilogy Book 1) [Secure eReader (recommended)/Mobipocket]
http://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/b1...-/K-J-Parker/?

Tempest Rising (Jane True #1) [Secure eReader (recommended)/Mobipocket]
http://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/b1...icole-Peeler/?
Advert
Old 01-24-2010, 01:57 AM   #6
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
I am so sick of browsing Fictionwise as most of their books are not available to Australians...
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:43 AM   #7
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lene1949 View Post
I am so sick of browsing Fictionwise as most of their books are not available to Australians...
Luckily, there are some easy ways to go around that, especially with these cheap books...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 03:05 PM   #8
tselling
Addict

Fictionwise under $1.00

I just found a new one that looks interesting:

Last Watch [Secure eReader (recommended)/Microsoft Reader/Adobe PDF]
eBook by Andrew Bromfield
http://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/b8...romfield/?si=0

Note that it say by Andrew Bromfield but he's the translator. The author is Sergei Lukyanenko and this is book 4 of his Watch series.

$0.99 or $0.84 depending on if you are buywise member.

Last edited by tselling; 02-08-2010 at 03:10 PM.