Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 11-16-2009, 07:51 PM   #1
bcgirl
Groupie
bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad2-64gb, Sony PRS-T1, KOBO mini
where to find ebooks for sony prs-505

I found sony's ebook store but I understand there are MANY!! I am totally new and I am planning to get the PRS-505 but then what...I see that people like to read newspapers on their device, where do you find these? And are ebooks cheaper, sometimes I think they are still same prices as printed ones. Please, anyone to guide me in this electronic book world?
bcgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 10:17 PM   #2
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Have a look at our wiki.
(There's a link at the very top left of this page.)

There's a page on E-book stores:
https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/E-book_stores

And on E-book lending libraries:
https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/EBook_Lending_Libraries

Also on sources of free books:
https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Free_eBooks

Also, we have a book upload section of our own: click on "Ebooks" on the blue bar toward the top of this page. With a 505, you will want books in LRF or EPub format.

About the newspapers: if you download Calibre, you can use it to synch papers to your reader. Just check out the Calibre section of the forum. It also converts books and is a library management tool.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert