Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Other formats

Notices

Old 01-19-2009, 09:10 AM   #1
jlbfoot
idiot
jlbfoot began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 505, 300, and 650
Need free secure LIT book

Can someone point me to a secure DRM'ed book in LIT format for testing purposes. I don't want to buy one just to test. Thanks.
jlbfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:22 AM   #2
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlbfoot View Post
Can someone point me to a secure DRM'ed book in LIT format for testing purposes. I don't want to buy one just to test. Thanks.
Fictionwise has one. I can't remember the title off the top of my head, but they mention it in their FAQ and advise you to try it first if you try to buy any books in LIT format.
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-19-2009, 09:27 AM   #3
jlbfoot
idiot
jlbfoot began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 505, 300, and 650
The name is "Origins of Wish You Well: A Short Essay", and thank you for such a prompt response!
jlbfoot is offline   Reply With Quote