Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Other formats

Notices

Old 10-31-2005, 11:23 PM   #1
Moda
Moda began at the beginning.

Device: Tungsten E
Help Opening ebook with Ereader -

Hi all - i'm a novice at my wits end and hoping someone brilliant can help me. I bought a dictionary/thesaurus from Palm and i had Palm Reader pre-installed on my Tungsten E pda. The palm reader wouldn't read the dictionary. So i deleted it and downloaded eReader and reloaded the dictionary. I got the message: "this book requires eReader Pro. It can't be opened with the demo version." the thing is, i don't think i'm downloading the demo version, or if i am - that's all that's available. i've tried saving and giving the dictionary a shorter name, but i got the same message. Can anyone help?
Moda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 12:36 AM   #2
Unregistered
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moda
Hi all - i'm a novice at my wits end and hoping someone brilliant can help me. I bought a dictionary/thesaurus from Palm and i had Palm Reader pre-installed on my Tungsten E pda. The palm reader wouldn't read the dictionary. So i deleted it and downloaded eReader and reloaded the dictionary. I got the message: "this book requires eReader Pro. It can't be opened with the demo version." the thing is, i don't think i'm downloading the demo version, or if i am - that's all that's available. i've tried saving and giving the dictionary a shorter name, but i got the same message. Can anyone help?
You need to pay for eReader to get the Pro version, if you already have paid you need to enter the registration number otherwise it will operate in the "free" mode.
Old 11-01-2005, 09:34 AM   #3
Moda
Moda began at the beginning.

Device: Tungsten E
When i purchased the ebook i was assured that it could be read with eReader - not eReader Pro. So i purchased it with the understanding that i need not spend any more. i think my problem is a technical one - but i'm not understanding what the solution is.
Moda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 04:29 PM   #4
Unregistered
Nameless Being

barbuda

Naber la forumcular