Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-18-2012, 07:00 PM   #1
kuda
kuda began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
The Evil Genius: Who Can Stop Him (Crme/ Sc-fi novel)

Meet the man who robs, kidnaps and kills in God's name. He is well-known as a prophet but in reality, he is a criminal who uses his knowledge of science and scripture to exploit his followers for sexual gratification and financial gain. He has a huge following among the poor and the uneducated. However, his religious web does not only catch the ignorant—it sometimes ensnares university graduates, prominent members of the community and even celebrities.
His name is Munokori but he calls himself The Thirteenth Disciple.
http://www.amazon.com/The-Evil-Geniu...o+can+stop+him

http://www.lulu.com/shop/kudakwashe-...-20220407.html

The book is also available in Barnes and Nobles for Nook users. http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-...=9781105885136

The book is also available in ibookstore. http://itunes.apple.com/gb/book/isbn9781105885136

Last edited by kuda; 08-20-2012 at 09:48 PM. Reason: I want to add more links
kuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:47 PM   #2
bookworm001
bookworm
bookworm001 began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Kudakwashe, I don’t deny that your book, The Evil Genius has suspense and good plot, but as a Christian woman, I didn’t like the graphic detail in which you described how your evil genius, Munokori raped women. I also didn’t like some of the language in the book, e.g when Munokori made fun of the virgin birth, saying Jesus is the only man to break a hymen with his head.
When you wrote the book, did you want to teach your readers anything about life or you just wanted to excite them with a cruel story of deception?
Munokori, the man who raped his followers and robbed them should have ended up behind bars but he got away scot free. The book ends when he is planning to commit even more sinister crimes. It ends when Munokori is planning to abolish the Bible’s Old and New Testaments and make his followers use his “Third Testament.”
From the first chapter, you build up the reader’s hatred of Munokori. You took my hatred of Munokori to its highest when he raped Chipo in front of her husband. Here are some of the words you used to describe Chipos rape. ”Because she wasn’t sexually aroused, the vestibular glands on the walls of her vulva did not release the mucus necessary for lubrication, much to Handsome’s delectation. One of the reasons he enjoyed raping women was the friction that he experienced as he moved inside an unaroused woman. And when his victim was a virgin, the friction was even greater. Currents of pain surged in her dry pudenda as the equine phallus oscillated inside her. She felt like she was being dissected. After an eternity, he discharged his juices into her with an ear-splitting yelp of ‘oh Lord, oh Lord,’ and withdrew his bloodstained phallus from her.”
After Chipo’s rape, you redeemed yourself a bit when you empathized with her, describing how the rape affected her and husband, making the reader hate Munokori even more.
Your evil genius, Munokori, committed many cruel crimes. He didn’t spare even the dead as he exhumed some of them during his tricks. A countless times, he raped Maidei and her juvenile daughter in one bed. Mother and daughter trusted him as a man of God and he cruelly abused them. “...In an hour he subjected the two women to everything that his highly imaginative mind could come up with, his monstrous phallus exploring every orifice big enough for it to enter...”
He drugged his followers and he killed his own son.
If your book had any moral lesson, Munokori should have ended up in jail. But the book ends when he is boasting about his crimes and sexual exploits. “...Do you know that I am the only man in the world who has fucked an albino, a cripple, a dumb woman, a deaf woman, and a blind woman? I will soon fuck a mentally retarded woman and break my record of screwing disabled women...” “I am a genius and my head is full of brilliant ideas. Sometimes the ideas become so packed, jostling each other for space in my head, giving me severe headaches.”
My hatred of your evil genius soared as I read your book and I felt cheated when he escaped justice. What are you trying to teach us? Are you saying it’s good to rob and rape? Is your book the “confessions of a serial rapist” disguised as a novel? Your writing has a lot of potential and is well-researched, especially the science and Medicine part. If you remove dirty language from your book and make Munokori suffer for his crimes, The Evil Genius will have make it into my favourite books list. What promised to be a good book ended up being the literary version of the movie “The Collector” except that in this case your evil genius collected hymens and dollars.
I won’t be reading your other books
bookworm001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
antichrist, clergy, crime fiction, sex crimes, thriller ebook