Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-17-2013, 06:40 PM   #1
dnnk
dnnk began at the beginning.

Device: kobo ereader
It says the eBook should be on my eReader...but I can't find it!

"It says the eBook should be on my eReader...but I can't find it! I've made sure the epubs are right in the folder, (i'm extremely tech savvy so the basics of drag and drop isnt so hard to me.)

On top of that, i've tried out calibre, nothing works
I've always tried using abode digital editions. The thing is, i do see the kobo guide in the ereader, but none of my otyher books. I've reset it to default settings about 3 times now. One time, I deleted 'koboreader.sqlite' to take off all the preloaded books. My books still does not work.

I know its not my device, because i have 2 of the exact same e-readers.

Any suggestions?
dnnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:02 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
What model do you have? Kobo Original, Kobo Wifi, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo or Kobo Mini?

Is the time / date set correctly?

When you disconnect the USB cable after adding the book, do you see the "scanning for content" message?
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-19-2013, 01:31 AM   #3
dnnk
dnnk began at the beginning.

Device: kobo ereader
I'm using the original kobo with wifi.
The date and time is correct to where I live, and yes; it says it scans for new content but nothing is found.

When i go on adobe, it tells me that my books are uploaded, but clearly nothing is there.

Calibre uploads it, but when i check on 'devices' the size all say 0.0mbs.
dnnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:52 AM   #4
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Try logging out of the device itself.

Go to the Settings section - that's where you'll need to log out.

Then turn it off, and on again and log in again.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote