Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Writer2ePub

Notices

Old 07-09-2011, 04:25 PM   #1
TeddieS
TeddieS began at the beginning.

Device: none
Where did my epub go??

Okay I did everything, worked like a dream (I think) I love this idea but.....
Where in the heck does my epub go AFTER I write it. I have searched my whole computer and can find the darn thing!!!!
Will someone please tell me where the heck they go?? Since I couldn't specify a folder for exporting it to.
Please Please with sugar on top??? I have tons of RTF that I would love to make epubs of since they are easier to read on my Kobo.
Also when I was buying .lit books I would convert them with a program that was rude and left a link in all the headers. Now I want to edit them out. If I can do it with one step in OO it would be so much easier than using OO then callibre.
Thanks

LMAO um after I refreshed my folder there it was. Okay so ignore this post, though being able to specify what folder it goes to would be a HUGE plus Luke.
Thanks anyway all.

Last edited by TeddieS; 07-09-2011 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Found it myself
TeddieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:45 AM   #2
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
Where is it?

Your ePub is in the same folder of the original document.

But please note tha W2E is not a converter for tons of files… W2E is a tool to create a clean ePub from a text file, applying traditional typographic rules.

If you need to convert a lot of files, please look at Calibre, that is a bare converter…

Luke
eBookLuke is offline   Reply With Quote