Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-20-2009, 12:06 PM   #16
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
Every time I try to drop a book into my 505 from Calibre I'm told there is no device connected, when, of course, there is. I just sit a spell and it's sent anyway. The wee hourglass does its trick. Problem is, though, that the books are very seldom workable when they arrive. Not Kovid's fault -- I have a problem with all library systems. I have a beautiful wee reader ... with jigger all in it. I've spent most of my Sunday afternoon off downloading books, putting them in my reader and then deleting them again because they're incomplete. Fortunately, I'm a patient kind of chap, so I've not hit my machine with a bottle or strangled anyone yet. Hoots. Neil
Try a hammer. Very conclusive solution!
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 12:18 PM   #17
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Ahh ... the practical approach, Mt. Thanks for the advice. Even a hammer, though, is pretty high tech for me. Not sure which end I'm supposed to hold. N
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-20-2009, 12:26 PM   #18
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Pope, not problem, it's just one of my touchy spots.

I sent money last week. Will send more as finances permit. It's a wonderful program.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 12:29 PM   #19
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
Ahh ... the practical approach, Mt. Thanks for the advice. Even a hammer, though, is pretty high tech for me. Not sure which end I'm supposed to hold. N

Well I was having a problem with my refrigerator this morning and fixed it by shaking it around some.

(It actually appears to have a problem with the fan in the freezer compartment...)
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote