Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-08-2014, 03:14 PM   #301
mitakka
mitakka began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4
I didn't know about the existance of mkk. I installed it and now the wi-fi is on without messing the cr3 runner, the watch sinchronized and now the cr3 watch is accurate. Thank you knc1. When I jailbroke my kindle - january 2014 I wasnt aware of mkk. I spent lot of time reading before jailbreaking my kindle but somehow I missed mkk.
mitakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 05:52 PM   #302
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@mitakka: We renamed some stuff (Kindlet Jailbreak + DevCerts) to MKK in mid-February 2014, so that's not surprising ;p.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-09-2014, 12:16 AM   #303
dtp
dtp can eat soup with a fork.dtp can eat soup with a fork.dtp can eat soup with a fork.dtp can eat soup with a fork.dtp can eat soup with a fork.dtp can eat soup with a fork.dtp can eat soup with a fork.dtp can eat soup with a fork.dtp can eat soup with a fork.dtp can eat soup with a fork.dtp can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kindle PW1
Is there a way to use dictionaries with Coolreader?

Will minimized Coolreader drain the battery?

Last edited by dtp; 07-09-2014 at 12:34 AM.
dtp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 10:37 AM   #304
dark.knight1
dark.knight1 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3
i am not able to read books on the cool reader app created after installation on my kindle 2 keyboard.
I am just getting a blank screen and nothing else on opening the cool reader. Please help me!
dark.knight1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 11:42 AM   #305
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark.knight1 View Post
i am not able to read books on the cool reader app created after installation on my kindle 2 keyboard.
I am just getting a blank screen and nothing else on opening the cool reader. Please help me!
I don't see anything in the first post about this application being for the K2.
The oldest supported device seems to be the DX (a large screen, K2).
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2015, 08:10 AM   #306
Dexmaster
Connoisseur
Dexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Kindle PW5 (11th gen, 6.8in)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark.knight1 View Post
I suggest using something with k2 support like Librerator or KindlePDFViewer, there are few other but I'm not sure...

Despite its name KindlePDFViewer, it supports a lot of document formats.
Dexmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 02:10 PM   #307
dark.knight1
dark.knight1 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3
Hey sorry by mistake typed 2 ..actually its kindle 3 keyboard... I have installed jailbreak and launchpad. After that i installed cool reader on my kindle. Whenever i open it i get the blank screen. Dont know what am i missing here !!!? :-/
dark.knight1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 02:20 PM   #308
CrazyCoder
Zealot
CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (10th gen), Kobo Libra 2, Onyx Leaf2 Black
Make sure you've unpacked all the files into the correct locations. Try to perform all the installation steps again. It looks like some files are missing on the device.
CrazyCoder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 02:13 AM   #309
Dexmaster
Connoisseur
Dexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Kindle PW5 (11th gen, 6.8in)
I've remembered another one that will work on K3 keyboard is VlasovSoft PBchess (Cool Reader + Games) it's more than CoolReader but it works and even has it's own Screensaver (but it's still based on Craizy Coder's port you could try it but I'm not 100% sure).

P.S. Oh they are different, Vlasov changed it a lot, I've compared two and they are different at least in interfaces and some functionality, try it out if this one doesn't work for you.

Last edited by Dexmaster; 01-13-2015 at 05:11 AM.
Dexmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 05:32 PM   #310
mitakka

Hi guys, I have question. Is it possible to delete books in cr3 like in the kindle homepage (start page??)? When I read a regular novel I just close cr3 and delete it the regular way. But sometimes I download collections of short stories. Hundreds of short stories and keeping them after being red is a nightmare. I know many people keep all of the books forever but I like it clean and simple. Now I download stories in txt format and read it outside cr3 so I can delete them easily, but fb2 and cr3 interface are much better.
Old 03-19-2015, 11:05 AM   #311
CrazyCoder
Zealot
CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Check the touch reference for Delete action.
Old 03-19-2015, 05:41 PM   #312
mitakka

What do you mean by touch reference? I dont get it. I'm starting to worry I'm too stupid to understand. By the way I just saw my info is old. I'm on Kindle 4NT not K3 if that matters. The old one got ScreenBroken

Last edited by mitakka; 03-19-2015 at 05:49 PM.
Old 03-19-2015, 06:35 PM   #313
CrazyCoder
Zealot

In the books list press the keyboard button (on the left of the joystick), it will display the delete confirmation dialog.
Old 03-20-2015, 09:54 AM   #314
mitakka

Well, the only list of books I get is the "open" dialog and keyboard key doesn't do anything. I guess my version of cr is old and it needs update for this functionality. However now I merge stories with calibre into single epub which is more convinient than deleting them one by one. Thank you for your responses
Old 04-10-2015, 02:45 PM   #315
Cyphox
Connoisseur
Cyphox exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverCyphox exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverCyphox exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverCyphox exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverCyphox exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverCyphox exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverCyphox exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverCyphox exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverCyphox exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverCyphox exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverCyphox exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 4 NT
hey!

just jailbroke my kindle 4, installed cool reader 3 via cr3runner (great stuff, in your face, amazon!), but i wonder if there`s a way to use the onscreen-keyboard in cr3?? the keyboard button just toggles bold font / normal font ??
Cyphox is offline   Reply With Quote