Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-15-2010, 04:23 PM   #61
Thrasher
Groupie
Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debi View Post
I FINALLY got my card today. There was no zip code in my address. Knowing my post office I'm surprised it got here at all. The card is dated 5/19/2011. I've lost almost a month of my 1 year membership.

I went to the website and plugged in the card number and what I'm pretty sure I used as a pin and it doesn't recognize me. When I request that they send me my pin they say my information doesn't match their records. Sigh, I'm beginning to think I really wasted $15. Off to find the phone number. Wish me luck.
I had the same problem. I forgot my PIN and their automated system would not work, because they misspelled my name. Luckily I sent them all the requested info by email and they sent me my PIN.
Thrasher is offline   Reply With Quote