Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-03-2006, 06:38 AM   #1
aleks
Connoisseur
aleks doesn't litteraleks doesn't litteraleks doesn't litter

Device: Rocket eBook & Sony Reader
Trouble Free?

I must say that I am very impressed that the reader has been out for a while but there are no posts in the Troubleshooting area! This definitely has swayed me to the idea of purchasing a unit, once available.

Thanks to all who have posted their candid comments on their experiences as this helps the newbies like myself to decide which product will serve us best.

aleks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 11:27 AM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I'm sure that there will be some sort of problems at some point. Murphy is just too good at what he does. But it does seem that Sony has done a really good job getting their Reader ready for prime-time.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert