Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 07-25-2012, 04:48 PM   #1
judyb
horselover
judyb began at the beginning.

Device: nook simple/sony PRS505
Unable to open Epub books on Nook ST

I used Calibre to download books from my Sony PRS505 into the nook. I'm getting an error dialog screen : User not activated. Has anyone else had this problem, and might know how to solve it?
judyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 04:51 PM   #2
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by judyb View Post
I used Calibre to download books from my Sony PRS505 into the nook. I'm getting an error dialog screen : User not activated. Has anyone else had this problem, and might know how to solve it?
You need to authorize your Nook with Adobe Digital Editions.
Connect the Nook to your PC while ADE is active. ADE will ask you to authorize your Nook.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-25-2012, 06:30 PM   #3
judyb
horselover
judyb began at the beginning.

Device: nook simple/sony PRS505
Thanks, that worked like a charm!
judyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:09 AM   #4
susaz
Zealot
susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Grammata Papyre 6.2, Sony PRS T1, Nook ST Glow,Kobo Glo
Please somebody make a sticky about this... People keep forgetting about DRM protected books and this keeps poping up time and again!
susaz is offline   Reply With Quote