Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-14-2011, 08:16 AM   #1
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
Oort Perimeter & Destiny's Mission available in Kindle (finally!)

The Oort Perimeter
Destiny's Mission

It seems we (my publisher and I) were finally able to get my books into Amazon Kindle format, and for the lovely price of just $2.99! I'm sorry it took so bloody long to get those up there, but apparently Amazon has been secretly fighting against me this whole time because I once published with them and then left for another publisher. So now I'm apparently on some kind of "naughty" list with them, which means that any time we make changes to any of my books, or add a new one to the site, they make sure its as utterly painful as possible to do so. Ugh.

But anyhow, they're now available so that all the Kindle fans around here can download, read, and enjoy. Cheers!
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 10:28 PM   #2
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
About damn time Steven!

Now don't forget the rest of us on the island of misfit toys
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:38 AM   #3
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Congrats on getting those out. I'm putting both on my wish list. I've always been curious about your books.

Regards
Caleb
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:06 AM   #4
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
Jaxx, yeah, I've already got epub versions out at a couple sites, but we're still working on the rest, including Nook and so on. Man, I can't believe how much of a complete PITA it is to get your ebooks out there. I can't understand how some people can have such an easy time getting their books out there when we have to fight tooth and nail to get anywhere. >.<

Caleb, I hope you enjoy them.
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote