Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-07-2010, 02:52 AM   #1
antistar
Connoisseur
antistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: PRS-500, dr800sg, prs-950, MS SP3, Boox i86ML, Sony Z3TC, KV, Sony RP1
Unhappy Key Error "Ondevice"

Could someone please help me with this problem?
I encountered this ondevice error after I installed the latest version of calibre. The program ran fine initially, but crashed every time when I tried to open it again. I removed the program, deleted the folder, and tried to switch back to 0.6.47 (installed in another folder) but now this version crashes too. 0.6.47 was not installed when I installed 0.7.17, and the program never crashed before.
I had dr800sg connected when I first ran 0.7.17 and it worked fine. Later the program crashed whether or not the device is on.

ERROR: 錯誤:未處理的例外: <b>KeyError</b>:'ondevice'

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\library.py", line 642, in headerData
KeyError: 'ondevice'
antistar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:11 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Delete your preferences directory.

Alternatively, and if I remember correctly, you can delete the 'columns' line found in the preferences file gui.py. It will have the word 'ondevice' in the line somewhere.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-07-2010, 07:59 AM   #3
antistar
Connoisseur
antistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beautyantistar does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: PRS-500, dr800sg, prs-950, MS SP3, Boox i86ML, Sony Z3TC, KV, Sony RP1
Thank you chaley, that solves the problem.
For those who encountered the same problem as I did, I deleted the folder under the following path and reinstalled the program.

C:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\calibre
antistar is offline   Reply With Quote