Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-26-2009, 03:32 AM   #1
Smellyday
Smellyday began at the beginning.

Device: none
Question I need help for developing

Now I'm developing an application on Kindlet-1.0 platform, and the app need to get data from the Internet. But I don't know how to establish the connection between kindle and some website.
Does anybody know how to do that?
Smellyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 11:12 AM   #2
DairyKnight
Connoisseur
DairyKnight plays well with othersDairyKnight plays well with othersDairyKnight plays well with othersDairyKnight plays well with othersDairyKnight plays well with othersDairyKnight plays well with othersDairyKnight plays well with othersDairyKnight plays well with othersDairyKnight plays well with othersDairyKnight plays well with othersDairyKnight plays well with others

Device: PRS-505
By Kindlet you mean Booklet?

I believe java basic networking apis are there for you to use. Just explore the jars in Amazon java directory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellyday View Post
Now I'm developing an application on Kindlet-1.0 platform, and the app need to get data from the Internet. But I don't know how to establish the connection between kindle and some website.
Does anybody know how to do that?
DairyKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert