Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 06-15-2008, 11:50 AM   #1
troutyluc
Enthusiast
troutyluc began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook
System files

I removed my system files by mistake and now I get black and white squares across the unit. Can someone send me those files?

PS: My unit is broken from the top half up anyway but at least I want to add those files back on the unit hdd.
troutyluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 06:32 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
BUMP!
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-25-2008, 11:24 AM   #3
bwaldron
Wizard
bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles: Paperwhite Signature Ed., Oasis 2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by troutyluc View Post
I removed my system files by mistake and now I get black and white squares across the unit. Can someone send me those files?

PS: My unit is broken from the top half up anyway but at least I want to add those files back on the unit hdd.
Does this help?
bwaldron is offline   Reply With Quote