Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 02-10-2013, 12:23 PM   #1
Siavahda
Connoisseur
Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2018
Unhappy Reducing left-margin indent

Hey there, I have an ePub file in which one chapter has a deeper left-margin indent than the rest of the book. I can't work out how to remove it; I have access to Sigil and Calibre, and I've been googling for answers all day.

Can anybody help me?
Siavahda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 12:40 PM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
It's usually the "margin-left" css attribute being applied to an element's "class" (body, p, div). There could also be blockquotes (and css) involved. Pretty hard to guess without seeing the code/css in question. Focus on what's different than in the chapters that "work," obviously.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert