Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-19-2010, 10:45 AM   #1
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
New Kobo Coupon: 3 dollar off

I got this in the mail, and I thought I would share it

Unlimited use coupon
48 hours only! >>
Get $3 off!
Discount Code: nov18ww3 | Offer expires November 20, 2010

* Offer valid from November 19 at 12:00 a.m. through November 20 at 11:59 p.m.. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and cannot be used to adjust amount paid on previous purchases. Discount code is valid for $3 off any eBook purchase. We reserve the right to change or end this offer at any time without notice.

Non-Agency books only, appearantly.

I foresee a book buying binge

Last edited by mikaelalind; 11-19-2010 at 11:23 AM.
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 11:13 AM   #2
hgwlackey
Zealot
hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kindle Touch, HTC Thunderbolt
It didn't work on the agency book I tried. Oh well.
hgwlackey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-19-2010, 11:28 AM   #3
Zyzomys
Hooked on Phonics
Zyzomys began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
The version I received is slightly different: nov18ca3

I used it to buy the last three Ga'hoole novels by Kathryn Lasky for my son, plus I purchased Jeffifer Fallon's The Lion of Senet for me.
Zyzomys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 02:03 PM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
The $3 off was just too tempting! Harlequin's at 89 cents a piece plus 3 to 4 cent foreign transaction fee. I couldn't resist! I just bought every HQ book off my wishlist.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 02:37 PM   #5
lila55
Fanatic
lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360° , iPhone 5, PRS-650, Sony PRS-T2, Sony PRS-T3, Tolino
Thank you! I could not resist to get some books, even though my tbr-list was already long enough before that

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaelalind View Post
Non-Agency books only, appearantly.
One of the books I bought was "Vanishings Acts", published by Simon & Schuster, and the code worked.

Last edited by lila55; 11-19-2010 at 02:42 PM.
lila55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-19-2010, 02:58 PM   #6
eric11210
Addict
eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by lila55 View Post
Thank you! I could not resist to get some books, even though my tbr-list was already long enough before that

One of the books I bought was "Vanishings Acts", published by Simon & Schuster, and the code worked.
After seeing this, I tried both on a book from Farrar, Straus And Giroux that I've had my eye on but didn't want to pay full price for. No dice. Oh well. Maybe if I can get my sister to buy something with the referral deal I can use the $10 coupon to buy the book. Unless that's restricted to non agency books too....
eric11210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 03:18 PM   #7
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
I think it might be different codes. So try to replace ww with us, if you live in the states ( or use a VPN). I got Nalini Singh's latest using the code.
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 03:58 PM   #8
mindwarp
Zealot
mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaelalind View Post
I think it might be different codes. So try to replace ww with us, if you live in the states ( or use a VPN). I got Nalini Singh's latest using the code.
You used nov18us3 for Play of Passion at got $3 off? It keeps telling me "Promo code is not applicable or has expired." :?

And I live in the US...
mindwarp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 05:11 PM   #9
EsperKnight
EsperKnight began at the beginning.

Device: DROID
I used the nov18ww3 code here in the US. I bought the 2nd and 3rd book in the Hunger Games series. They're non agency books I believe so haven't tried it on an agency book yet but it definitely works.
EsperKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 05:30 PM   #10
eric11210
Addict
eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-600
It works fine on non agency books. I use a VPN and have an American billing address listed for my credit card (legitimately -- I am an American and maintain my American accounts and an address in the States, though I live overseas now). I was able to get three books for free which were under $3 with the codes, but agency books didn't work.

Eric
eric11210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 06:42 PM   #11
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
I also received this email (with the Nov18ww3 code) and when I went to kobobooks.com I found another code Nov20row1 which claims to also be a $3 off code but when I tried to use it the price was only reduced by $1!

Anyway these codes are great for picking up cheap books for NOTHING!!!
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 10:39 PM   #12
icewyche
Dark Queen of Bibliomanes
icewyche has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony PRS-650
The nov18ca3 code is on the website, and there's a link that takes you to the eligible books. I got "Interview With the Vampire" for $6.29! :-)
icewyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 11:34 PM   #13
mish
Addict
mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Kindle 2
Scooping up a bunch of Samhain books, yay!
mish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 12:51 AM   #14
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Thank you! I was scrolling through the list of books available and found that Bryce Courtenay's books have been finally released as ebooks available in the US! I've been waiting for The Power of One.

I do have to admit that Courtenay's books first caught my eye because Fortune Cookie was listed for $32.79! For an ebook! On the bright side, you can use the coupon for it...

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 12:50 PM   #15
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Using the 30% codes, the new Autobiography of Mark Twain can be had for $6.99 + tax in Canada. This is the same book that the New York Times is bemoaning the publisher can't keep up with the print runs ...
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote