Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-18-2010, 10:27 PM   #1
tnronin
Zealot
tnronin doesn't littertnronin doesn't littertnronin doesn't litter

Device: PRS-300
Charging this puppy.....

I have a AC/USB charger base, I plugged in the PRS-300 and I get the charging indicator. Am I good to go, or is there some other symbol that will let me know I have the correct voltage? This would be nice so I don't have to worry about my PC sleeping and not charging the reader.

Mitch
tnronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:37 PM   #2
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
If by AC/USB you mean a charger that uses a USB plug to your eReader then it doesn't work properly... it may appear to but actually is discharging the eReader power... to charge by the USB port, the reader requires an active and awake computer to be the point of attachment. Wall charger must use the power socket on the reader... standard miniature Philips connector (barrel shape, usually yellow tip) giving 5-5.2V at around 2A.
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-18-2010, 10:41 PM   #3
tnronin
Zealot
tnronin doesn't littertnronin doesn't littertnronin doesn't litter

Device: PRS-300
Thanks I just found this on another thread. I searched but evidently I didn't use the correct search string.
tnronin is offline   Reply With Quote