Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-20-2012, 02:12 AM   #1
Muxa
Muxa began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Web Reader app

Hi all,

I was looking for a convenient way to send web articles to my Sony Reader, and could not find anything that i was happy with.
So i've created a web app for that!
It's called Web Reader. It integrates with Readability, so the infrastructure for sending articles from your browser is already there.
To use it just open reader.webgear.co.nz on your Reader, login to your Readability account and enjoy reading your articles offline!
Registration with Readability is free - plus you get cool add-ons for different browsers (that allow you to Read Later a page, which effectively sends the article to you reading list, which is then accessible from Web Reader).
For more info have a look at www.webgear.co.nz/products/webreader.aspx

I hope you find it useful!
Muxa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:56 PM   #2
Ricky D'Angelo
Fanatic
Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, PRS-T-2, PRS 350, PRS 950; Kobo Mini; Kindle PW3, Fire 10
I've set everything up and so far haven't been able to read any articles on my PRS T- 1 (I set up the same Readability account on my Ipad and was able to read the article right away). However, there was a "loading article" prompt on the lower left screen of the T-1 for the past ten minutes which may indicate that the ereader is extremely slow in accessing articles from the web. . .
Ricky D'Angelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-22-2013, 06:41 PM   #3
Muxa
Muxa began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Hi Ricky,

Can you please try reloading the app and see if it fixes the problem.
Muxa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 07:27 AM   #4
Ricky D'Angelo
Fanatic
Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, PRS-T-2, PRS 350, PRS 950; Kobo Mini; Kindle PW3, Fire 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muxa View Post
Hi Ricky,

Can you please try reloading the app and see if it fixes the problem.
Problem fixed.
Ricky D'Angelo is offline   Reply With Quote