Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 11-18-2007, 08:41 PM   #1
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Alternative power supply unit (PSU) for Iliad

Which (cheaper) alternative power supply unit (PSU) for Iliad (German Edition) can I use?
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 09:16 PM   #2
-Thomas-
Addict
-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iRex iLiad v2
Hi joblack,
Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
Which (cheaper) alternative power supply unit (PSU) for Iliad (German Edition) can I use?
I'm on this topic at the moment too and did some "research".

In this thread I learned that the charging logic is inside the iLiad itself, so I think you don't need any iLiad specific power supply unit. The PSU only has to supply 1200mA @ 12V.

This PSU _might_ work if one of the connectors fits into the travel hub. But please keep in mind that using a non-standard psu might void your warranty and/or brick your iLiad!
-Thomas- is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert