Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-18-2009, 07:58 PM   #1
dazzla
dazzla began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-300
Question Converted ePub to LRF, crashes reader

I converted a book from ePub to lrf because there were massive margins on my PRS 300 but it seems to crash sporadically.

I used Calibre to convert, a reproduceable crash is adjusting the font size. It'll force the unit to reboot.

Is there another way of getting ePub to fill more of the screen? I've read a lot about the janky way in which Sony readers deal with ePubs but surely they don't all have a half inch margin all the way round!
dazzla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 08:02 PM   #2
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
get a source other than Epub. or go from epub to lit, than use book designer
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
epub, lrf, margin