Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 09-27-2015, 12:45 PM   #1
Budfudder
Enthusiast
Budfudder began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Mobi Metadata Manager

Here's a little program I wrote to manage my eBooks - if it's any use to you, feel free to use it.

As I say I use it to manage my collection, but it hasn't been thoroughly tested. All care taken but no responsibility entered into, and all that.

If you find any bugs or have any enhancement requests, I'll try to accommodate them.
Attached Files
File Type: jar MobiTag.jar (253.6 KB, 165 views)
Budfudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 02:36 PM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Does this come with source code?
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert