Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-23-2009, 03:07 PM   #1
shinew
Addict
shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 Touch, iPad2, Samsung Galaxy S II
calibre auto fetch non-scheduled job & puts out error msg

So this morning I woke up and saw some error messages for the schedules jobs(one of them is the new yorker using the default script). I then manually fetched the news using the custom recipe from the "custom recipe thread) without any problem. I then unchecked it from the scheduled download & restarted calibre.
However, now I've restarted calibre several times but it still tries to auto download the feed and gives out the same error message(the auto download is still unchecked under "custom recipe") How can I purge the job so that it stops loading & gives error everytime i start using calibre?

attached is the error meessage. thanks!

update: my version for the calibre is 0.4.139 running Ubuntu Linux.
Attached Files
File Type: txt nyorker_error.txt (1.7 KB, 233 views)

Last edited by shinew; 02-23-2009 at 03:11 PM.
shinew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:25 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Unfortunately an error at that stage of the fetch process causes a recipe to get stuck in the queue. You can delete schedulaer.pickle to remove it from the queue.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-23-2009, 10:27 PM   #3
shinew
Addict
shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 Touch, iPad2, Samsung Galaxy S II
too bad it deleted all other scheduled download too, but that fixed it thanks!
shinew is offline   Reply With Quote