Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-27-2011, 10:00 AM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
ABBYY PDF Transformer 3.0 free after rebate at NewEgg - through 11/29???

I don't know if this software, ABBYY PDF Transformer 3.0, would be of use to anyone for managing or manipulating their .pdf book files, especially when compared to ABBYY FineReader. But it IS free after rebate, so I thought I'd post it here in case someone might be interested. I found it while researching prices on an ABBYY FineReader upgrade for myself.

It's on sale at NewEgg for $25, with a $25 rebate card offer, so it's essentially free, except for taxes and postage for the rebate. And, you can go through eBates to get a bit more off. The rebate is good for purchase through 11/29, but the website does say "limited quantities", so I have no idea how long this will be available.

The link is here:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16832745005
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote