Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 10-06-2009, 04:11 PM   #1
CupofDice
Book Lover
CupofDice began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader 300
Any libraries that allow online signup and...

out of towners (or state for that matter). That also use overdrive or any other ebook I can throw on my Sony Reader PRS-300? My library only has audio books.

Too much to hope for right?

Last edited by CupofDice; 10-06-2009 at 04:22 PM.
CupofDice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:13 PM   #2
tench
Connoisseur
tench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toystench shares his or her toys

Device: Sony PRS-505
There have been several threads on this already, I think. The consensus is that most (all?) libraries have gotten rid of their out-of-area library card programs unless you physically go to the library and get a card. (I have heard that it is a licensing issue with Overdrive, but I don't know that for a fact.)
tench is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-04-2012, 07:50 PM   #3
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Check this thread:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...=141516&page=2
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote