Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 08-26-2009, 10:49 AM   #1
Debbie3822
Debbie3822 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Unhappy Please help me find this book.

Morning people. I need help finding a book. It's about a pirate spy wanting revenage against a man who killed his brother and imprisoned him. He kidnap the wrong one. He want to go kidnap the man daughter but took his niece.

I think her name was... Juielett her uncle and cousin treated her bad. They used to whip her. He took her on board his ship and mistreat her also. He discovered that she wasn't the one he was after and tried to make it up to her.

He had a black panther and a parate. He put a ring on her rfinger that she couldn't remove. He was a britist spy. At the end she was the one who warn him not to come in that their was enemies on shore.

The book probably was written in 1994 - 1995 maybe earlier. I know that I read it in 1995. I would really apprecaite any help that u can offer me in finding this one.Read More
Debbie3822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:07 AM   #2
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I moved this thread to Reading Recommendations, which is where it fits better. Welcome to Mobile read, Debbie!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-26-2009, 04:13 PM   #3
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
Welcome to MR!

That sounds like an historical romance by Julianne MacLean, published by Avon books. I don't know the title off hand; I never read the book but I remember her agent discussed it with me.

Hope that helps!
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 02:33 PM   #4
Henry1413
Henry1413 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I think I am loking for the same book

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie3822 View Post
Morning people. I need help finding a book. It's about a pirate spy wanting revenage against a man who killed his brother and imprisoned him. He kidnap the wrong one. He want to go kidnap the man daughter but took his niece.

I think her name was... Juielett her uncle and cousin treated her bad. They used to whip her. He took her on board his ship and mistreat her also. He discovered that she wasn't the one he was after and tried to make it up to her.

He had a black panther and a parate. He put a ring on her rfinger that she couldn't remove. He was a britist spy. At the end she was the one who warn him not to come in that their was enemies on shore.

The book probably was written in 1994 - 1995 maybe earlier. I know that I read it in 1995. I would really apprecaite any help that u can offer me in finding this one.Read More

Did you ever find the title of this book? I was looking for the same book when I can across your post.
Henry1413 is offline   Reply With Quote