Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-02-2009, 09:20 AM   #136
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Arkansas Horseshoes
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Horseshoes.jpg
Views:	500
Size:	123.8 KB
ID:	24797  
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 09:24 AM   #137
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Arkansas Harley
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ArkansasHarley.jpg
Views:	523
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	24798  
Old 03-04-2009, 03:57 AM   #138
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
An Italian grandmother is giving directions to her grown grandson who is coming to visit:

"You comma to de front door of the apartmenta. I am inna apartmenta 301.
There issa bigga panel at the front door. With you elbow pusha button 301. I will buzza you in. Come inside, the elevator is on the right. Get in, and with you elbow pusha 3. When you get out, I'mma on the left. With you elbow, hit my doorbell."

"Grandma, that sounds easy, but why am I hitting all these buttons with my elbow?

"What . . . you coming empty handed? "
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:17 AM   #139
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
An Italian grandmother is giving directions to her grown grandson who is coming to visit:

There issa bigga panel at the front door. With you elbow pusha button 301. I will buzza you in. Come inside, the elevator is on the right. Get in, and with you elbow pusha 3. When you get out, I'mma on the left. With you elbow, hit my doorbell."

"Grandma, that sounds easy, but why am I hitting all these buttons with my elbow?

Good one!
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 08:01 AM   #140
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Two Italians visit America

Quote:

That was nice; another good Italian joke I know.
A bus stops and two Italian men get on. They sit down and engage in
an animated conversation. The lady sitting behind them ignores them
at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of the
men say the following:

"Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I come
once-a-more. Two asses, they come together again. I come again and
pee twice. Then I come one lasta time."

"You foul-mouthed swine, " retorted the lady idignantly. "In this
country we don't talk about our sex lives in public!"

"Hey, coola down lady," said the man. "Who talkin' abouta sexa?
I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to spella 'Mississippi'."

Last edited by nrapallo; 03-04-2009 at 04:18 PM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:47 AM   #141
RWood
Technogeezer

Your own weather station
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Weather-Station.jpg
Views:	479
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	25006  
Old 03-04-2009, 10:32 AM   #142
nrapallo
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
Your own weather station
Cute, and along the same lines, newcomers are referred to the thread You named it what? What were you thinking.... for some more visual jokes...
Old 03-04-2009, 11:12 AM   #143
RWood
Technogeezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
Cute, and along the same lines, newcomers are referred to the thread You named it what? What were you thinking.... for some more visual jokes...
I remember that thread!

Here is a cat carrier, seems to fit more here that there.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Cat-Carrier.jpg
Views:	427
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	25007  
Old 03-04-2009, 03:31 PM   #144
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Su Wong marries Lee Wong. The next year, the Wongs have a new baby.
The nurse brings over a lovely, healthy, bouncy, but definitely a Caucasian, WHITE baby boy.

'Congratulations,' says the nurse to the new parents. 'Well Mr. Wong, what will you and Mrs. Wong name the baby?'
The puzzled father looks at his new baby boy and says, 'Well, two Wong's don't make a white, so I think we will name him...

Sum Ting Wong
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:51 PM   #145
nohmi2
Pensively observing.
nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Varied.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
That was nice; another good Italian joke I know.
A bus stops and two Italian men get on. They sit down and engage in
an animated conversation. The lady sitting behind them ignores them
at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of the
men say the following:

"Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I come
once-a-more. Two asses, they come together again. I come again and
pee twice. Then I come one lasta time."

"You foul-mouthed swine, " retorted the lady idignantly. "In this
country we don't talk about our sex lives in public!"

"Hey, coola down lady," said the man. "Who talkin' abouta sexa?
I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to spella 'Mississippi'."
Loved it.

Cheers.
nohmi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:26 PM   #146
RWood
Technogeezer

Warning: Important News To All Guys Who Go Out To Clubs Or Bars:

Men need to be more alert and cautious when getting a drink offer from a woman. There is a new drug that is in liquid form. The drug is now being used by female sex predators at parties and bars to induce male victims to have sex with them. The shocking news is that the drug is available virtually everywhere!

It goes by the street name, "beer."

All women have to do is buy a "beer" or two for almost any guy and then simply ask the guy home for no-strings-attached sex. Men are rendered literally helpless against such tactics.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:23 AM   #147
nrapallo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebarnmom View Post
'Well, two Wong's don't make a white, so I think we will name him...

Sum Ting Wong
Old 03-05-2009, 06:15 AM   #148
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
There was a Scottish tradesman, a painter called Jock of course, who was very interested in making money where he could. So he would often thin down his paint to make it go a wee bit further - as it happened, he got away with it. Eventually, the Church of Scotland decided to do a big restoration on the roof of one of their biggest Churches. Jock put in a tender and because of his price was so competitive, he got the job. And so he set about erecting the trestles, and putting up planks, and buying the paint. Yes I'm sorry to say, thinning it down with Turpentine.

Well, Jock was up on the scaffolding, painting away, the job nearly done,when suddenly, there was a horrendous clap of thunder, and the sky opened and the rain poured down, washing the thin paint from all over the Church and knocking Jock off his scaffold to land on the lawn among amongst the gravestones, surrounded by telltale puddles of the thin and useless paint. Jock was no fool, he knew this was a judgement from the Almighty, so he fell on his knees and cried, " Oh God! forgive me! what should I do?"

And from the thunder, a mighty voice spoke. "Repaint, and thin no more!"
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:09 AM   #149
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
And from the thunder, a mighty voice spoke. "Repaint, and thin no more!"
aaaaarrrg !!!!!
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:33 PM   #150
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
In a bus stop, a drunk man aproaches a lady:
- OMG! You're an ugly cow!
- And you... you... you are a drunk!!
- Yeah, but tomorrow I'll be fine.

Over is offline   Reply With Quote