Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 03-26-2014, 05:52 PM   #1
frisket
frisket began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Is there a Reload plugin

During development of my ebook converter (for which I use Calibre to test and preview), it is very often necessary to reload the document. Currently the only way I can see to do this is to delete the document, and then open it again from the directory it gets created in.

Has anyone developed a plugin that would provide a Reload button that would just read the new .epub file and replace the existing entry in Calibre?
frisket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 05:57 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by frisket View Post
During development of my ebook converter (for which I use Calibre to test and preview), it is very often necessary to reload the document. Currently the only way I can see to do this is to delete the document, and then open it again from the directory it gets created in.

Has anyone developed a plugin that would provide a Reload button that would just read the new .epub file and replace the existing entry in Calibre?
Just drop a fresh copw onto the BOOKS details pane or in the FORMATS area of the metadata editor (this is also how to add additional formats without doing the conversion)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
development, epub3, reload